UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAPTIVE ADVICE AND INDEPENDENT ADVICE
- Works exclusively for one insurance company, obliged to give business to only that company.
- Priority is to develop business for the parent company above all others.
- Provided with office allowance, benefits package, and pension from parent company.
- Starting resources are often provided by the parent company.
- Parent company can prohibit cross-selling other insurance carriers limiting options for the client.
- Parent company can discontinue selling certain lines if unprofitable, resulting in loss of clientele.
- Inability to refer customers to whom you cannot sell a policy.
- Represent multiple insurance companies and work on behalf of the client to provide the best products and policies to suit the client’s needs.
- Freedom to sell multiple carriers without quotas.
- Provide their own resources to start their business.
- Freedom from strict regulations from a parent company to only sell one company.
- Freedom to cross–sell other lines of insurance.
- Ability to compare prices, products, features, and service among a variety of insurers.
- Ability to sell a policy through another insurer if primary insurer cannot write the policy.
- Much larger product selection.
What Makes Safe Money.com and our Independent Network of Safe Money Advisors Different?
We are in business to give you the resources you need to help ensure your financial security in retirement. Being a small boutique insurance firm focused on providing the best results for the consumer, we take the time to only build relationships with Independent Financial Professionals that believe in full disclosure and that you can trust. The advisors within our independent network have proven their loyalty to the consumers’ needs first. SafeMoney.com is your consumer portal to an independent financial network of nationally licensed ‘Safe Money Experts’.